Recently 3 incidents which have shaken us and make us to rethink where we are going.
1. Man, who was owner of 12000 crores Empire ( Raymonds) is now living in rented apartment almost on hand to mouth basis because his Son has shown him the door.
2. A billionaire Woman died in her posh apartment in Mumbai. Her body got reduced to a skeleton and her millionaire son was not even bothered to know about her in last 1 year.
3. An IAS level officer committed suicide as he was unable to cope with the stress caused on account of some family issues.
All these incidents tell us that Money and Power/ Reputation are not the things which may make you feel complete unless you are happy with what you have in your life.
Whatever you have in your life, please be happy with that.
Michael Schumacher, one of the greatest drivers of Formula 1, is forgotten and fighting for his life after a ski accident in 2013 when he sustained severe head injuries! He weighs a mere 40 lbs today and is fighting for his life daily.
To think… he won 91 GP and was 7 (seven) times world champion. The speed was in his soul but on a day of relaxation in a ski resort fate intervened and his life changed forever!
To-date, his medical bill is around 14 million Euros and his wife had to sell his properties to pay the medical expenses.
His tragedy could be a lesson in life for all of us. There is nothing permanent in this short sojourn on earth. Why bicker about race and religion when we all end up as skulls and skeletons without a difference?
You need money to survive but you need not be consumed by it.
Don’t be unkind to yourself by saying you will enjoy tomorrow as tomorrow may never come.
Do not give excuses to have a good time with family and friends. For in the end only they matter.
All we have today is ‘today’, and all that is within our reach is to be happy while time runs. We are so insignificant and powerless in front of something that “steals our lives”.
Let’s do good and live a contented life!
*DOA UNTUK PARA SAHABATKU*
*Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh & Selamat Pagi Saudaraku*
1. *Ya Allah aku memohon dengan keagungan AsmaMu*
2. *Muliakanlah sahabatku yang membaca doa ini.*
3. *Lapangkanlah hatinya, tentramkan jiwanya, sehatkan fisiknya,sembuhkan penyakitnya.*
4. *Bahagiakan keluarganya.. jadikan anak anaknya sholeh/solehah*
5. *Luaskan rezekinya seluas lautan yang Engkau ciptakan. Lepaskanlah dari hutang piutang.*
7. *Mudahkanlah segala urusannya* ,
8. *Kabulkanlah cita-citanya, dan harapannya*
9. *Jauhkan dia dari segala penyakit, fitnah, prasangka keji, perkataan kasar dan*
10. *Jauhkanlah dia dari segala musibah, serta*
11. *Terimalah semua amal ibadahnya dan kelak,ampuni segala dosa2nya.*
12. *Jadikanlah dia sebagai penghuni SyurgaMu*
*. آَمِيـٍـِـن*ْ … *آَمِيـٍـِـن*ْ *… آَمِيـٍـِـنْ *يَآرَبْ آلٌعَآلَمِِيِن*ْ